I just updated the Coming Up page, and this is the current listing. As ever, I make no pretence that this is comprehensive, and obviously I can’t guarantee that things will happen as and when currently advertised: check before you leave home. There’s more information on regular venues here.
- 7th April: the first Friday session that previously happened at the Unicorn now takes place at the Blue Boar, 52 Mill Street Ludlow, SY8 1BB. I’m hoping to be at this one!
- 13th-17th April – Nantwich Blues Festival
- 21st April – Now at the Rose and Crown in Ludlow, the South Shropshire Blues Club blues jam. Unfortunately, the blues jam historically clashed with the Song House in the Sitting Room at the Blue Boar, 52 Mill Street Ludlow, SY8 1BB. However, it seems that the Song House is no longer a regular monthly event. See the Song House for further information.
- Friday 5th May: first Friday session at the Blue Boar, 52 Mill Street Ludlow, SY8 1BB.
- Saturday 6th May: South Shropshire Blues Club – Chris Jagger Band at the Ludlow Brewery.
- Gate to Southwell Roots and Acoustic Music Festival, near Newark and Nottingham. Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th June 2017.
- Friday 16th June. Blues Jam at the Rose and Crown Ludlow, Song House in the Sitting Room at the Blue Boar, 52 Mill Street Ludlow, SY8.
- 21st-23rd July: Upton Blues Festival
- Saturday 5th August. Farmhouse Blues Day at Wheathill Court Farm near Burwarton. All day event 2.00pm till 10.00pm. South Shropshire Blues Club
- Not exactly upcoming at the time of writing, but it saves me adding it later…
Stewart Hardy Workshop Weekend hosted by WiseWood Folk. 18 November at 9:30 to 19 November 2017 at 16:30. Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, School Road, SY7 9RS Craven Arms. (Also flagged here.)
- South Shropshire Blues Club Christmas Special on Friday 15th December